TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: "Please Enter Your ID Number" So We May Ignore it

Re: "Please Enter Your ID Number" So We May Ignore it

harold@hallikainen.com
25 Mar 2007 10:11:41 -0700

On Mar 24, 11:09 am, har...@hallikainen.com <har...@hallikainen.com>
wrote:

> I think the voice recognition systems are getting pretty good. I
> find it a lot easier to speak the large number of digits in an
> account number than keying it in. The VoIP service I
> use http://www.sipphone.comdirects 411 calls to "Tell Me" (800 TELL
> ME). I call it quite a bit over sipphone to get the weather. It does
> work very well for me. I think I read this week that the tell me
> company was bought by Microsoft.

> Harold

OOPS! I got the phone number wrong! It's 800 555 8355
http://www.tellme.com/products.html .

Harold

Go to Next message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: "Please Enter Your ID Number" So We May Ignore it"
Go to Previous message: Steve Crow: "Numeric Pager Notification of E-mail"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: ""Please Enter Your ID Number" So We May Ignore it"