TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Palm Treo 650

Re: Palm Treo 650

Mr Joseph Singer (
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:29:51 PST

Thank you. I guess it has gotten to the point where sending to telecom
digest is a waste of time. I am a faithful reader and *never* in the
instructions for submission have you ever said anything of the kind.