TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Urban Legend or Never Before Heard of Truth?

Re: Urban Legend or Never Before Heard of Truth?

panoptes@iquest.net
22 Dec 2006 07:44:18 -0800

AES wrote:

> Do I have a vague memory that a very early version of Now Contact -- or
> some other Mac application? -- could tone dial to a handset through the
> computer's built-in speaker?

Could you be thinking of Claris Organizer (which definitely has that
capability)?

Go to Next message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Urban Legend or Never Before Heard of Truth?"
Go to Previous message: Tom Horsley: "Re: High School Student Charged in Computer Hacking Scheme"
May be in reply to: HOWARD PIERPONT: "Urban Legend or Never Before Heard of Truth?"