TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: LF: Unlimited Long Distance Provider in NH

LF: Unlimited Long Distance Provider in NH

lukus2005@gmail.com
26 Oct 2006 08:54:30 -0700

My girlfriend in New Hampshire is looking for a long distance provider
that offers unlimited long distance calls for a flat fee.

I'd like to know if there's a similar provider there to what I have
here in Canada http:// www.worldline.ca which offers unlimited long
distance calls for $3.95 within Canada or $13.95 including the U.S.

The plan must include long distance calls to Canada as well.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Go to Next message: USTelecom dailyLead: "AT&T Offers Home Monitoring System"
Go to Previous message: imecs___2007@iaeng.org: "Call for Papers: IAENG International Conference ICEE 2007"
May be reply: FreedomFireCom: "Re: LF: Unlimited Long Distance Provider in NH"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page