TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Mesages That Go 'Poof' After Sending Them

Re: Mesages That Go 'Poof' After Sending Them

George Mitchell (george@m5p.com)
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:01:43 -0700

Brian Bergstein wrote:

> By BRIAN BERGSTEIN, AP Technology Writer [...] The individual
> messages cannot be copied or pasted into other programs.

Oh, really? I'd like to see some justification for this. Personally,
I believe pretty strongly I can copy and paste what's on my computer
screen anywhere I choose.

But then, I'm not running Windows.

George Mitchell

Go to Next message: Andrew Dunn : "Ebbers Surrenders to Prison Officials"
Go to Previous message: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: Mesages That Go 'Poof' After Sending Them"
May be in reply to: Brian Bergstein, AP: "Mesages That Go 'Poof' After Sending Them"