TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Mesages That Go 'Poof' After Sending Them

Re: Mesages That Go 'Poof' After Sending Them

Barry Margolin (barmar@alum.mit.edu)
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:17:36 -0400

In article <telecom25.344.10@telecom-digest.org>, Mr Joseph Singer
<joeofseattle@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:22:33 -0500 Brian Bergstein, AP
> <ap@telecom-digest.org> wrote:

> By BRIAN BERGSTEIN, AP Technology Writer

>> A hallmark of "Mission: Impossible" was the message that would
>> self-destruct after a spy played it. Now a startup communications
>> company promises that same level of secrecy with a Web-based messaging
>> system designed to leave no traces.

> Perfect! This is what spammers have prayed for!

Did you actually read the rest of the article? It's a chat system that
doesn't record the conversation, not an email mechanism.

Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA

Go to Next message: Reuters Newws Wire: "Judge Rules Against Morpheus File Sharing"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Verizon: FiOS to Generate Operating Profit"
May be in reply to: Brian Bergstein, AP: "Mesages That Go 'Poof' After Sending Them"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page