TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Widow Leases Phones for 42 Years

Re: Widow Leases Phones for 42 Years
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:52:07 -0400

Mr Joseph Singer <> said on that big USENET thingie:

> the black rotary dinosaurs have been replaced by push-button phones.
> And that makes Strogen sad. "I'd like to have my rotary back," she
> said. "I like that better."

They should be able to find her one I would think.

Steve for firewood splitters, ergonomic chairs,
office phone systems, "non-mov" surge protection, Exabyte,
CA, Minuteman, Brave Products, Fisch, TMC, Panasonic and more
Check out

Go to Next message: Monty Solomon: "Personalized Service May be Key to Success of Internet-TV Links"
Go to Previous message: Gene S. Berkowitz: "Re: Number That Won't Hang Up?"
May be in reply to: Mr Joseph Singer: "Widow Leases Phones for 42 Years"