TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: NY Times Reporter Seeks Info About History of the SIT Tone

Re: NY Times Reporter Seeks Info About History of the SIT Tone

Mr Joseph Singer (joeofseattle@yahoo.com)
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:57:26 PDT

davidk <davidkocieniewski@verizon.net> wrote:

> My name is David Kocieniewski, I'm a New York Times reporter
> researching a story about the development and history of the special
> information tone.

A simple wiki search found this to start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_information_tone

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Discovering Where a Number Is"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Alcatel-Lucent Deal Gets Green Light From Shareholders"
May be in reply to: davidk: "NY Times Reporter Seeks Info About History of the SIT Tone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page