TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: NY Times Reporter Seeks Info About History of the SIT Tone

NY Times Reporter Seeks Info About History of the SIT Tone

davidk (davidkocieniewski@verizon.net)
29 Aug 2006 11:25:42 -0700

My name is David Kocieniewski, I'm a New York Times reporter
researching a story about the development and history of the special
information tone.

If anyone has any info about this topic, please contact me at my office
(609) 292-5174 or by email : davidk@nytimes.com (please cc to
davidkocieniewski@verizon.net because the Times' voracious spam filter
sometimes gobbles up friend as well as foe)

Thanks.

Go to Next message: USTelecom dailyLead: "AT&T Inks Wi-Fi Deal With Illinois City"
Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Verizon Offers Free Online Games"
May be reply: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: NY Times Reporter Seeks Info About History of the SIT Tone"
May be reply: Mr Joseph Singer: "Re: NY Times Reporter Seeks Info About History of the SIT Tone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page