TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telecom Re: Clueless Hollywood

Re: Telecom Re: Clueless Hollywood

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:14:32 -0700

Steven Lichter wrote:

> It could very well have been a Verizon pay phone. They have phones in a
> lot of areas that are not served by them. In California, you can look
> outside Albersons Supermarkets, Savon, 7/11 and a lot more.

I still remember being rather surprised to see the Walgreens on Cedar
Road in South Euclid, Ohio, sporting Cincinnati Bell payphones. South
Euclid is a suburb of Cleveland, a good 250-mile drive from
Cincinnati. And unlike the nationwide telcos, Cinti Bell doesn't have
a presence outside southwest Ohio.

Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.

Go to Next message: Charles Cryderman: "Re: Clueless Hollywood"
Go to Previous message: danny burstein: "Are These Phones Live? Second Day story ... _no_ Terror Charges"
May be in reply to: Steven Lichter: "Telecom Re: Clueless Hollywood"