TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Last Laugh! Re: Exploding Lithium-Ion Battery Started House

Re: Last Laugh! Re: Exploding Lithium-Ion Battery Started House

Mark J (mjlas02@cox.net)
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:44:13 -0700

Nope ... didn't get to the smoldering stage yet :-P

"Mr Joseph Singer" <joeofseattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Mark J <mjlas02@cox.net> Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:17:24 -0700 wrote:

>> I almost had my pants catch fire when I swapped out a battery on a
>> smoke detector and dropped the old one in my pants pocket. A few
>> minutes later I felt something hot in my pocket and I reached in and
>> found the 9v battery had shorted on some change in my pocket.

> I just have to ask: Did the smoke detector go off? :)

Go to Next message: Joel Rothstein: "Internet Name Privitization Planned"
Go to Previous message: Rick Merrill: "Re: Coverage Areas of FiOS?"
May be in reply to: Mr Joseph Singer: "Last Laugh! Re: Exploding Lithium-Ion Battery Started House"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page