TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Last Laugh! Re: Exploding Lithium-Ion Battery Started House

Last Laugh! Re: Exploding Lithium-Ion Battery Started House

Mr Joseph Singer (joeofseattle@yahoo.com)
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

Mark J <mjlas02@cox.net> Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:17:24 -0700 wrote:

> I almost had my pants catch fire when I swapped out a battery on a
> smoke detector and dropped the old one in my pants pocket. A few
> minutes later I felt something hot in my pocket and I reached in and
> found the 9v battery had shorted on some change in my pocket.

I just have to ask: Did the smoke detector go off? :)

Go to Next message: Reuters News Wire: "Vivo Gives Network Contract to Ericsson"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Principals Claim Right to Search Cell Phones"
May be reply: Mark J: "Re: Last Laugh! Re: Exploding Lithium-Ion Battery Started House"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page