TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Ed (ed1ward2@verizon.net)
10 Jul 2006 16:40:58 -0700

I don't believe there is an excuse when you just visit an
establishment once and you do not buy anything.

Way around means way around the law.

Again, there is no "relationship" when you just visit one time and do
not buy and say that you don't want to either.

And what's more, I fully intend to touch on this kind of scam if I do
run for office next year!

Go to Next message: Sam Spade: "Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."
Go to Previous message: Ramola Talwar Badam: "Bomb Attack Puts Bombay Phone System Out of Service"
May be in reply to: Ed: "A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."