TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ...

Thor Lancelot Simon (tls@panix.com)
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:59:19 UTC

Ed <ed1ward2@verizon.net> wrote:

> Just wanted to let you know there is a new (or maybe it's not so new )
> scam for telemarketers to get around the do not call list.

> They use an automated system on which a message is recorded.

This is, and always has been, illegal.

Thor Lancelot Simon tls@rek.tjls.com

"We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others." - H.L.A. Hart

Go to Next message: Sam Spade: "Re: Last Laugh! Did You Hear the One About the Nuclear Warhead?"
Go to Previous message: mc: "Re: A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."
May be in reply to: Ed: "A New Way around the Do Not Call Lists ..."