TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?

Re: Should I Switch to Vonage?

Mark J (mjlas02@cox.net)
Wed, 3 May 2006 23:30:45 -0700

I have been using Vonage for nearly a year now, with no problems with
their service whatsoever. The few times I have had trouble was when
the Internet service was out or I had trouble with my Linksys router
or Cisco 1900 switch, but only lasted for a minute or so.

Healthy Stealthy <healthystealthy@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Right now I'm using Verizon. I have to save money. I'm thinking about
> switching to Vonage. Does anyone know anything about this company? Is
> it a mistake to switch to them? Any details?

> Thanks.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Vonage is certainly a better deal, and
> much less expensive than Verizon. I have Vonage service here as well,
> although in fairness I should mention I also still have landline
> service as well. Some readers here would suggest that there are other
> VOIP companies better than Vonage, and that may be true, but I think
> you are inquiring about the _concept_ of VOIP instead of landline, am
> I correct? I am unwilling to totally abandon my landline service for
> VOIP. PAT]

Go to Next message: cellular-news: "IIR's 10th_In-Building_Solutions_2006"
Go to Previous message: Cellular-News: "Cellular-News: Thursday 4th May 2006"
May be in reply to: Healthy Stealthy: "Should I Switch to Vonage?"