TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: California Okays Broadband Over Power Lines Test

Re: California Okays Broadband Over Power Lines Test

Scott Dorsey (kludge@panix.com)
28 Apr 2006 14:09:27 -0400

Biteone <phil.schoendorff@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have they fixed the problem with this service and it's possible
> disturbance it could cause to broadcast radio ?

No. There really isn't one, short of redesigning the whole power
delivery infrastructrue.

--scott

--
"C'est un Nagra.  C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

Go to Next message: Ghazan Haider: "Re: What Type of Wireless Should I Use?"
Go to Previous message: Danny Burstein: "Big League Spammer Ralsky in Custody; May be Singing..."
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "California Okays Broadband Over Power Lines Test"