TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Telecommunications Alternatives For The Distributed Workforce

Re: Telecommunications Alternatives For The Distributed Workforce

William Warren (william_warren_nonoise@speakeasy.net)
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:07:52 -0400

kimi wrote:

> Telecommunications Alternatives For The Distributed Workforce (March 2006)
> Introduction,Distributed Workforce,Virtual Organization,Field Offices
> for Larger Concerns,Virtual PBX,Case Study-Centract,Knowledge Worker
> Impact Quotient,Conclusions

> http://www.freewebs.com/virtual-pbx/

Pat,

Please remind your readers that companies needing a virtual PBX may
also use Asterisk, which is open-source and available for free.

William Warren

(Filter noise from my address for direct replies)

Go to Next message: Robert Weller: "Re: Who is 888-695-9405, and Why do They Keep Calling Me?"
Go to Previous message: Neal McLain: "Re: 5- v. 7-digit Dialing"
May be in reply to: kimi: "Telecommunications Alternatives For The Distributed Workforce"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page