TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Getting Run-Around on Porting my Number From AT&T to Vonage

Re: Getting Run-Around on Porting my Number From AT&T to Vonage

hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
17 Apr 2006 12:18:36 -0700

curious_br wrote:

> Early in March I signed up with Vonage and asked them the transfer my
> number from AT&T, my local service provider. I signed a LOA and
> waited.

Do we have local number portability now? I thought that only existed
for cell phones. Can a VOIP provider, who may be far away, provide
local numbers?

Go to Next message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: What Happened to Me"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams"
May be in reply to: curious_br: "Getting Run-Around on Porting my Number From AT&T to Vonage"