TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams

Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams

Garrett Wollman (wollman@csail.mit.edu)
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:27:11 UTC

John C. Fowler <johnfpublic@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What I'd like to see is an option like, if you pay an extra $5, we'll
> handle your support calls onshore.

There are companies that do that, only it's usually called "premium
support" and usually costs a lot more than $5.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman    | As the Constitution endures, persons in every
wollman@csail.mit.edu | generation can invoke its principles in their own

Go to Next message: ranck@vt.edu: "Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams"
Go to Previous message: telecomdirect_daily: "TelecomDirect News Daily Update - Friday, April 14, 2006"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams"