TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone

I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone

Josh Sommers (JoshSommers@interbill.biz)
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:57:19 -0700

Six times today I have received incoming calls on my cell phone from
866-383-0986. When I answer there is nobody on the other end of the
line. When I call this number back I get static and then it hangs up.

Josh

Go to Next message: John Levine: "Re: Bell System Photo by Ansel Adams"
Go to Previous message: Reuters News Wire: "MetroFi Selected to Operate Portland Wi-Fi Network"
May be reply: Claude J Ortega: "Re: I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone"
May be reply: DLR: "Re: I Have the Same Mystery Number Coming in On Cell Phone"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page