TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: SS7/Intelligent Networks

Re: SS7/Intelligent Networks

Thor Lancelot Simon (tls@panix.com)
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:59:26 UTC

In article <telecom25.98.7@telecom-digest.org>, Munish
<ncusa27560@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,

> 1. Can anybody please tell me some thing about Hunt Group and Hunt
> lines in intelligent networks? Are these two different or the same ?

> 2. Signalling:

> Two STP are connected via a E1 and T1 truck. As only 1 slot is
> configured for signalling. if we are not using any voice chanel. is
> there any limit on the number of calls in terms of signalling at a
> time.

> 3. At the originating switch do both the state machines will be
> maintained O-BCSM and T-BCSM ?

Is this a homework assignment? It's generally considered very, very
bad manners either to post or to help with a homework assignment on
Usenet.

Thor Lancelot Simon tls@rek.tjls.com

"We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single
moral aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others." -
H.L.A. Hart

Go to Next message: John McHarry: "Keokuk Dam & 25Hz Power"
Go to Previous message: John McHarry: "Re: 25 Hz Power"
May be in reply to: Munish: "SS7/Intelligent Networks"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page