TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: SS7/Intelligent Networks

SS7/Intelligent Networks

Munish (ncusa27560@gmail.com)
10 Mar 2006 12:55:41 -0800

Hi All,

1. Can anybody please tell me some thing about Hunt Group and Hunt
lines in intelligent networks? Are these two different or the same ?

2. Signalling:

Two STP are connected via a E1 and T1 truck. As only 1 slot is
configured for signalling. if we are not using any voice chanel. is
there any limit on the number of calls in terms of signalling at a
time.

3. At the originating switch do both the state machines will be
maintained O-BCSM and T-BCSM ?

Regards,

Munish

Go to Next message: Neal McLain: "CBS, Sinclair Toss Fuel on Retrans Fire"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Internet and Civil Liberties?"
May be reply: Thor Lancelot Simon: "Re: SS7/Intelligent Networks"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page