TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital

Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Mon, 06 Mar 2006 23:27:24 -0800

John McHarry wrote:

> I don't, however, think the moderation of a mailing list is property
> that can be sold. I doubt you bought it from JSOL or have a deed of
> gift. I do believe you own the web site. If you sold the web site, it
> would make a mess not to include a transference of the moderation, so
> maybe it doesn't much matter.

> Perhaps you could get the Telephone Pioneers interested in taking over
> the operation. That would give it a pseudo immortality. TD is the
> Internet autobiography of telecom after all.

I'll be happy to take over the web site and the mailing list/newsgroup
moderation if Pat becomes unable to. That's essentially how I started
moderating rec.radio.broadcasting: I volunteered after Bill Pfeiffer
died.

Having said that, don't go anywhere soon, Pat, or I might have to
drive out to Kansas and give you a good swift kick in the pants. :)

> On the other hand, I would like to find someone who is willing and
> will commit to maintaining the Digest and newsgroup in the style I
> have established, take care of the archives, or improve on their
> filing, and in geneal work with the same zeal I have shown here.

Here I am.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: jtaylor: "Re: TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital"
Go to Previous message: Anthony Bellanga: "Re; Long-Term AT&T Investors"
May be in reply to: Patrick Townson: "TELECOM Digest: Pat _was_ in the Hospital"