TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Virtual Number with Flexible Call Forwarding?

Re: Virtual Number with Flexible Call Forwarding?

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
11 Feb 2006 16:03:33 -0000

> I'm looking for a virtual number that offers flexible call forwarding,
> including call forward to overseas numbers.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Vonage does what you are requesting.

I think all the VoIP carriers do. Lingo certainly does. See my rundown
at http://net.gurus.com/phone

R's,

John

Go to Next message: joel@exc.com: "Re: Virtual Number with Flexible Call Forwarding?"
Go to Previous message: Monty Solomon: "Internet Service Providers Warily Eye Hub WiFi Plan"
May be in reply to: joel@exc.com: "Virtual Number with Flexible Call Forwarding?"