TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Is GNU Radio Open to Public Now?

Re: Is GNU Radio Open to Public Now?

jmeissen@aracnet.com
12 Jan 2006 23:40:22 GMT

In article <telecom25.17.6@telecom-digest.org>, <zhushenli@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,

> I found a software defined radio project named "GNU radio".
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/

> But it seems the main site comsec.com/software-radio.html cannot be
> accessed?

> And the document and source code cannot be downloaded.

> Why? Is GNU radio open to public now?

It's there. The comsec.com site is just REALLY slow. It took upwards
of a minute or more to respond to my browser request.

The source files are all available via CVS from the gnu.org site. It
looks like nothing has been done with the project for several years.

John Meissen jmeissen@aracnet.com

Go to Next message: Tony P.: "Re: Cost of POTS w/o Long Distance"
Go to Previous message: Mark Crispin: "Re: Public Wants Court to Okay Wiretaps"
May be in reply to: zhushenli@gmail.com: "Is GNU Radio Open to Public Now?"