TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: In With the New E-Mail, Out With the Old

Re: In With the New E-Mail, Out With the Old

Lena (lenagainster@gmail.com)
11 Jan 2006 14:52:36 -0800

tanstafl wrote:

> Be aware that your gigs of Gmail is subject to general purpose data
> mining and/or any other use they deem lucrative upon a simple
> unilateral change in their terms of service.

I feel SO threatened. Guess I'll make sure not to use gmail for any
of my illegal activities. They DO have a DELETE button, don't they?

Lena

Go to Next message: Joe Morris: "Re: History of Hayes Modem"
Go to Previous message: Seth Breidbart: "Re: Payphone Surcharges (was Unanswered Cellphones)"
May be in reply to: Sam Diaz: "In With the New E-Mail, Out With the Old"