TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone Extenders?

Re: Cell Phone Extenders?

niallgal@yahoo.com
30 Dec 2005 14:41:13 -0800

AES wrote:

> In article <telecom24.585.17@telecom-digest.org>, niallgal@yahoo.com
> <niallgal@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> A quick web search comes up with
>> http://www.digitalantenna.com/cellamprep_DA4000SBR.html which makes
>> the following claims:

> Thanks for info, but the packaged retail version of this seems to be:

> DA4KSBR-50U - For Large Yachts and RVs, Home, Office
> MSRP $699.95
> At that price I'm afraid I'll have to wait until my financial status
> gets closer to the "large yacht" stage before going after one of these
> for my (comparatively modest) home.

The best online price I found is from
http://www.boatersland.com/da4000sbr.html, about $398. As far as
legality goes, caveat emptor!

I have no connection with the manufacturer or the reseller and found
this device while researching ways to get better cellular coverage in
a rural part of Quebec! It's a project for next summer.

Good luck.

NIall

Go to Next message: Seth Breidbart: "Re: Payphone Surcharges (was: Unanswered Cellphones)"
Go to Previous message: Gabe: "Re: What Carriers Does Vonage Use to Terminate Calls?"
May be in reply to: AES: "Cell Phone Extenders?"