TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: What Carriers Does Vonage Use to Terminate Calls?

Re: What Carriers Does Vonage Use to Terminate Calls?

Gabe (gabriel@gafana.com)
30 Dec 2005 17:36:15 -0800

John Levine wrote:

>> I'm just currious what companies Vonage users to terminate calls
>> across the country since they do not have their own true
>> infrastructure. Any ideas?

> Lots of different ones. Here in upstate NY it's Paetec but they have
> lots of different deals with different CLECs. If you're wondering and
> have a lot of spare time, visit their voicemail help page at
> http://www.vonage.com/features.php?feature=voicemail which has a list
> of their voicemail access numbers which are in the same number blocks
> as their phone numbers. Look up the NPA-NXX of the voicemail number
> to see what CLEC they use in that area.

> Regards,

> John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
> johnl@iecc.com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,
> Member, Provisional board, Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial E-mail

Awesome! You guys are great!

Gabe

Go to Next message: niallgal@yahoo.com: "Re: Cell Phone Extenders?"
Go to Previous message: Toni Locy: "Justice Probe Over Domestic Spy Leak"
May be in reply to: advertising@adtomi.com: "What Carriers Does Vonage Use to Terminate Calls?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page