TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Unanswered Calls to Cell Phones?

Re: Unanswered Calls to Cell Phones?

NOTvalid@Queensbridge.us
26 Dec 2005 10:15:36 -0800

I now use Virgin but from 1998-2004 I used SPCS I had tested from a
payphone to one of my SPCS phones w/o VM and with no answer, coin was
returned.

Wife has VM on Virgin I do not. I should do same test with Virgin.

Supervison may depend on cell carrier. Your calling card may bill
based on time instead of supervison.

Altho I have included USA LDX on Virgin, for international on Virgin I
use OneSuite.

I like OneSuite. Incredibly low long distance phone rates. As low as
USA-Canada 1.9CPM! Works as prepaid phone card. PIN not needed for
calls from home or cell phone. Compare the rates at
https://www.OneSuite.com/ No monthly fee or minimum. Use
Promotion/SuiteTreat Code: "FREEoffer23" for FREE time. Altho from
USA payphones there is a surcharge, there is NONE from Canadian
payphones.

Go to Next message: Al Gillis: "Re: Physically Protecting The Local Loop Metwork?"
Go to Previous message: Anthony Bellanga: "Re: Unanswered Calls to Cell Phones"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Unanswered Calls to Cell Phones?"