TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: As Decency Issue Boils, Comcast Sets a Family Tier

Re: As Decency Issue Boils, Comcast Sets a Family Tier

Seth Breidbart (sethb@panix.com)
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 04:07:56 UTC

In article <telecom24.577.1@telecom-digest.org>, Monty Solomon
<monty@roscom.com> wrote:

> By Keith Reed, Globe Staff

> Comcast Corp., the nation's largest cable provider, said yesterday it
> will offer a package of family-friendly channels in 2006, following
> increasing pressure on the industry from legislators and regulators to
> curb access to violent and sexually explicit content.

When are they going to stop sending porn spam to a 12-year-old
account?

Seth

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I assume you meant an email account
which has been open for twelve years, _not_ a twelve year old person.
PAT]

Go to Next message: Associated Press News Wire: "A Merry Christmas For a Helpless Dog Who was Frozen Outside"
Go to Previous message: AES: "Re: Cell Phone Extenders?"
May be in reply to: Monty Solomon: "As Decency Issue Boils, Comcast Sets a Family Tier"