TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Cell Phone to Land Line

Re: Cell Phone to Land Line

DevilsPGD (spam_narf_spam@crazyhat.net)
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:45:43 -0700

In message <telecom24.568.9@telecom-digest.org> hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com
wrote:

> John Levine wrote:

>> (A landline phone does no coding at all, cell phones do vast
>> amounts.)

> Yet cell phones are increasingly tiny (see TV ad with woman easily
> squeezing in her cell phone into the pocket of very tight jeans),
> while land-line phones, even contemporary ones, aren't that small.

> Thinking about that, do they make cordless land line phones the same
> tiny size as cell phones? I'd figure since there's less to do that
> should be easy.

Less incentive to make phones tiny.

Go to Next message: John C. Fowler: "Re: Physically Protecting The Local Loop Metwork?"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Congress: "Merry Chrismas! We're Turning Off Your Analog Outs""
May be in reply to: medfield@gmail.com: "Cell Phone to Land Line"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page