TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Who Owns the Music?

Re: Who Owns the Music?

Seth Breidbart (sethb@panix.com)
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 06:18:44 UTC

Steven Lichter <Die@spammers.com> wrote:

> DevilsPGD wrote:

>> Before posting legal advice please take the time to investigate where
>> the person asking the question is located since their jurisdiction may
>> have vastly different rules then yours.

> I was not posting legal advice and besides this has to to with Federal
> Law!!

For which (local) federation?

Seth

Go to Next message: Eric Auchard: "Yahoo Offers Moveable Type For Bloggers"
Go to Previous message: Seth Breidbart: "Re: Holiday Observances Phone Rates (was Re: Kennedy)"
May be in reply to: Michael Quinn Michael: "Who Owns the Music?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page