TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Hanging up on the New Ma Bell

Re: Hanging up on the New Ma Bell

Ron Kritzman (ron@dbOnayAmspaYmasters.com)
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:54:39 -0600

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: You must apparently live in the north
> shore area of Chicago. (I assume they are still '847' or has that been
> changed as well?) PAT]

Still 847, but they've overlaid 224. To date the only 224 numbers I've
seen are cellphones. I've never seen any statistics, but I'm guessing
that there are a lot of numbers being returned to the pool as
residential users get rid of 2nd lines in favor of broadband internet.

Emoveray ethay Igpay Atinlay otay eplyray

Go to Next message: Seth Breidbart: "Re: Holiday Observances Phone Rates (was Re: Kennedy)"
Go to Previous message: Seth Breidbart: "Re: Showdown with USA Over Internet Control"
May be in reply to: cnnmoney@telecom-digest.org: "Hanging up on the New Ma Bell"