|Re: Replacement for Siemens Gigaset|
7 Nov 2005 14:50:30 -0800
I too have been looking for a new cordless system. I've been doing a|
lot of opinion reading and have discovered the following:
1. Lots of people like to complain, and most of the complaints seem
This said some of the results that are helping narrow the search are:
1. Panasonic seems to have battery problems. The number of complaints
2. Vtech seems to get generally high marks.
3. AT&T also seems to get high marks.
4. Motorola voice quality seems to be poor.
5. GE get high marks for battery and sound quality, but the caller
Now for my questions:
1. Cellphones are available in 900 mhz, 2.4 Ghz, and 5.8 Ghz. I have
2. Any recommendations on brand?
PS: Uniden phones are uniformally disliked for poor quality sound in every
|Post Followup Article||Use your browser's quoting feature to quote article into reply|
|Go to Next message: Joe: "Re: Verizon POTS"|
|Go to Previous message: USTelecom dailyLead: "Murdoch Hints at U.S. Broadband Service"|
|May be in reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Replacement for Siemens Gigaset"|
|Next in thread: Michael D. Sullivan: "Re: Replacement for Siemens Gigaset"|
|TELECOM Digest: Home Page|