TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Verizon FIOS, DSL, and Possible Cancellation Fees

Verizon FIOS, DSL, and Possible Cancellation Fees

jeremyeastburn@gmail.com
1 Nov 2005 18:37:23 -0800

I currently am in the middle of a 1 year contract with Verizon DSL. I
want to order Verizon FIOS but am worried about getting hit with the
cancellation fee. I spoke with a DSL rep (FIOS was busy all day and I
couldn't get through) and they said I could possibly have to pay the
cancellation fee. My take is that I am upgrading my Verizon DSL
service to Verizon FIOS service. I will be paying more money each
month for FIOS so why would they want to hit me with a cancellation
fee when I am actually upgrading.

Anyone else have experience with this? Thanks!

Go to Next message: Joseph: "Re: Old Chicago Numbering"
Go to Previous message: apngss@yahoo.com: "Cingular GO Phone Questions"
May be reply: jmeissen@aracnet.com: "Re: Verizon FIOS, DSL, and Possible Cancellation Fees"
May be reply: jeremyeastburn@gmail.com: "Re: Verizon FIOS, DSL, and Possible Cancellation Fees"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page