TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Caller ID TIME For Setting Time on Regular Pots Analog Phones

Re: Caller ID TIME For Setting Time on Regular Pots Analog Phones

George Berger (gberger@his.com)
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:15:52 -0400

In article <telecom24.486.9@telecom-digest.org>, Steven Lichter
<shlichter@diespammers.com> wrote:

> You're right it does come from the switches master clock, but if it is
> off, then they are not running their updates each night to the NBS or
> like clock.

Hi -- Slight "correction," NBS is now NIST. Also, you can get the Naval
Observatory time from either 202-762-1401, or, go to:
http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/anim

George

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
-- Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman (attributed)

Go to Next message: Eric Auchard: "Kaboodle Makes Sharing Web Bookmarks Easier"
Go to Previous message: Wesrock@aol.com: "Re: Remote Call Forwarding Question"
May be in reply to: pmettes@gmail.com: "Caller ID TIME For Setting Time on Regular Pots Analog Phones"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page