TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan

Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan

DevilsPGD (spamsucks@crazyhat.net)
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:11:58 -0600

In message <telecom24.461.12@telecom-digest.org> Henry Cabot Henhouse
III <sooper_chicken@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I couldn't find reference to the "unlimited local w/500 national"
> minutes on the archived website that Daniel pointed me to, but the
> info from DevilsPGD confirms what I thought I signed up for... and the
> reason I changed my pcs to a 323 number so forwarded minutes would not
> count towards the 500 minutes.

> I don't recall ever receiving notification from Vonage that the plan
> changed.

If you were on that plan, you were upgraded to the unlimited national
plan at no additional charge.

Go to Next message: J Kelly: "Re: Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan"
Go to Previous message: Linc Madison: "Re: Life Beyond Earth"
May be in reply to: Henry Cabot Henhouse III: "Vonage and the 500 Minute Plan"