TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Finally Cutting the POTS Cord

Re: Finally Cutting the POTS Cord

Joseph (JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com)
Sat, 08 Oct 2005 19:34:35 -0700

>>> http://tinyurl.com/9jqae

>>> Above link is a picture of the inside of my outside telecom box here
>>> in the USA. I want to route my Vonage VoIP service to my internal
>>> phone network, so first I am going to disconnect the internal network

No, I will not accept an apology. You should well know that it's
*never* necessary to requote an entire original article especially a
long one. You quote a few lines to jog your reader's memory. You do
*not* barf back an entire original article at your audience. Whoever
taught you that bad behavior didn't know much about on line
communication. Whether top post or bottom post over quotation is
never good under any circumstance.

Go to Next message: Reuters NewsWire: "Dutch Police Arrest Hackers"
Go to Previous message: Neal McLain: "Re: Electric Powerlines to be Used For Broadband"
May be in reply to: Brian E Williams: "Finally Cutting the POTS Cord"