TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Urged to Consider Sale, Float, According to Financial Times

Re: Vonage Urged to Consider Sale, Float, According to Financial Times

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
24 Sep 2005 03:29:22 -0000

John Levine originally wrote:

> That's very peculiar. I read today's FT all the way through (it's not
> that big) and I found no mention of Vonage at all, much less a feature
> about it.

I found the article on the ft.com web site, but it doesn't seem to
have made it into the printed paper.

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/7c536d06-2af2-11da-817a-00000e2511c8.html

R's,

John

Go to Next message: Anthony J. Brown, MD : "Internet Helps Speed Stroke Therapy in Rural Areas"
Go to Previous message: Joseph: "T-Mobile USA Customer Concessions During Aftermath of Hurricanes"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Vonage Urged to Consider Sale, Float, According to Financial Times"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page