TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Vonage Urged to Consider Sale, Float, According to Financial Times

Re: Vonage Urged to Consider Sale, Float, According to Financial Times

John Levine (johnl@iecc.com)
22 Sep 2005 22:08:54 -0000

In article <telecom24.433.1@telecom-digest.org> you write:

> Vonage Holdings Corp., which provides residential phone services over
> the Internet, is being urged to consider a sale while it presses ahead
> with plans for a public float, the Financial Times reported on
> Thursday.

That's very peculiar. I read today's FT all the way through (it's not
that big) and I found no mention of Vonage at all, much less a feature
about it.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: In separate email I said to John there
is sometimes a problem with news items by the time they reach me here
being 'out of synch' by a day or so, and he might try 'Thursday' to
actually be Wednesday or Friday. He then replied: PAT]

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 13:35 -0400, TELECOM Digest Editor wrote:

>> no mention in FT

> Did we check the proper FT on the specified date?

It said "Thursday" so I looked in detail at yesterday's paper. I flipped
through the Weds paper, and I'll look and see if by some chance it's in
today's when I pick it up.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: I also suggest using the link inside
the article on line _at the source_ and seeing if it comes up with a
different date sometimes as well. PAT]

Go to Next message: David L: "Re: Motorola Bag phone"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Louisiana Official Caught Ripping Off Donations"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Vonage Urged to Consider Sale, Float, According to Financial Times"