TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Record Labels Sue Baidu for Copyright Infringement

Re: Record Labels Sue Baidu for Copyright Infringement

Tony P. (kd1s@nospamplease.cox.reallynospam.net)
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:30:55 -0400

In article <telecom24.426.3@telecom-digest.org>, reuters@telecom-
digest.org says:

> The four largest record companies have sued Baidu.com Inc. for
> copyright infringement, alleging the Chinese Internet search engine
> has been illegally providing links to free digital music downloads,
> according to a trade group the represents the music industry.

I wonder what part of the fact that U.S. law doesn't apply in China
thee folks aren't getting.

The overreaching by the RIAA is astounding.

Go to Next message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Roaming Charges"
Go to Previous message: Tony P.: "Re: You Need a New Computer"
May be in reply to: Reuters News Wire: "Record Labels Sue Baidu for Copyright Infringement"