TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Spam Targeted at TD Subscribers?

Spam Targeted at TD Subscribers?

Micheal Quinn (quinnm@bah.com)
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:24:27 -0400

Has anyone else on the Telecom Digest heard from this idiot? The
subject line is so specific that I assume he may have harvested my
address from here. I do use my legit address when I occasionally
post.

I only regret that he doesn't have a toll free number, but maybe he'll
accept a collect call.

Sorry for the disturb and thanks a lot for your patient, as Jun Wang
would say.

Regards,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jun Wang [mailto:wwwjjjj8866@yahoo.com.cn]=20
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:07 PM
To: Quinn Michael
Subject: Various low price Telecom products

Dear Sir,

We know your company via internet offering and purchasing list. Sorry
for the disturb without your permission.

It's my favor to introduce our plant as one professional
telecommunication products manufacture here in Shanghai.

We supply many kinds of Telecom products as follows:

1...Fiber optic jumper: SM 9/125um, MM 50/125um, 62.5/125um; simplex,
duplex; Cable type-PVC, LSZH; Jacket-OFNR, OFNP; Polishing-PC, UPC, APC;
connector-SC, ST, FC, LC, MTRJ, MU ...

2...Net work patch panel: CAT5E, CAT6; AMP, SYSTIMAX, OEM; 24 ports, 48
ports;...

3...LAN cable: UTP, FTP, SFTP; CAT5, CAT5E, CAT6; 305M/Carton or
500M/Roll...

4...LAN patch cable: UTP, FTP, SFTP; CAT5, CAT5E, CAT6; 8P4C, 8[8C;
0.5M, 1M, 1.5M, 2M, 3M, 5M, 10M...

5...USB cable:USB1.1, USB2.0; A/M-A/M, A/M-A/F, A/M-B/M, B/M-B/M...

6...Phone cable: 6P2C, 6P4C line cable, 4P4C Coiled; 0.5M, 1M, 1.5M, 2M,
3M, 5M, 10M...=20

7...Telecom components: Keystone jack, face plat, crimping tools,
connection strips...

Welcome OEM and Custom order!

Anything we can do for you just contact with us directly by:
prestonsh@126.com.

Jun Wang
TEL:+86 21 67820784
FAX:+86 21 67820791

If no use for you, please send one "No thanks" mail to: cable88@163.com,
your won't receive this mail in the future again.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Well, perhaps the several hundred
thousand readers who see this should write mailto://cable88@162.com
and tell Mr. Wang 'no use for me, thanks' as he asks. And no, Michael,
harvesting names from this Digest has been a long time favored
activity of the luncheon meat eaters. No news here, no suprise. All
the luncheon meat eaters get from this end now and then is a blast
of 'no thanks' notes from polite readers, rude, crude and lewd relies
from less courteous readers, and a hideous bill on their 800 number
if they bothered to include one in their email. PAT]

Go to Next message: Hudson Leighton: "Is it Sp*m if They Are Offering to Set You Up as a Sp*mmer?"
Go to Previous message: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Re: Broadband Competition Must Surely be Working"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page