TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Stromberg Carlson Company?

Re: Stromberg Carlson Company?

John McHarry (jmcharry@comcast.net)
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:35:25 GMT

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:59:42 +0000, Steven Lichter wrote:

> General Dynamics still has a full service COEI Installation division, I
> get calls from their recruters a couple times a year. I know that GD
> had bought Stromberg Carlson.

Siemens offers the DCO on its web site. They also give Broken Sound
Boulevard as an address. They might have outsourced the installation.

Go to Next message: Gary Novosielski: "Re: Hiroshima Marks 60th Anniversary of Atomic Bomb Attack"
Go to Previous message: Neal McLain: "Re: Telephone Exchange Usage in Low-Volume States"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Stromberg Carlson Company?"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page