TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Stromberg Carlson Company?

Re: Stromberg Carlson Company?

John McHarry (jmcharry@comcast.net)
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:37:27 GMT

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 04:10:43 +0000, Steven Lichter wrote:

> I believe the equipment manufacturing division moved to Florida and is
> part of General Dynamics.

They are in Florida, and I think part of Siemens, or they were a while
back. They were a fairly big supplier to independent telcos, and one
of the few to make the transition to digital switching. Their DCO
competed quite well with Northern Telecom's DMS-10 and smaller
DMS-100s.

Go to Next message: NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info: "Re: Classic Six-Button Keysets - Cost During 1970s"
Go to Previous message: Consumer Affairs: "Florida Court Bars Comcast From Changing Customer Agreements"
May be in reply to: hancock4@bbs.cpcn.com: "Stromberg Carlson Company?"