TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Credit Reports, was Re: AT&T Customers Taken Over By Alltel

Re: Credit Reports, was Re: AT&T Customers Taken Over By Alltel

Charles Cryderman (Charles.Cryderman@globalcrossing.com)
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:57:13 -0400

I wrote:

> The law providing free credit reports of all credit reporting
> companies has been on the books for many year.

Then Steve Sobol asked if my commits were based on Federal Law.

Yes Steve, it is my understanding that this is a Federal Law.

Chip Cryderman

Go to Next message: Danny Burstein: "Re: Nextel False Advertising"
Go to Previous message: Ryan: "Re: AT&T Customers Being Taken Over By AllTel"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page