TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Credit Reports, was: AT&T Customers Being Taken Over By AllTel

Re: Credit Reports, was: AT&T Customers Being Taken Over By AllTel

Steve Sobol (sjsobol@JustThe.net)
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:12:27 -0700

Danny Burstein wrote:

> Most of the US is already covered, but the east coasters have to wait
> until September, 2005.

Correct, and thanks for the correction. I caught that after going to
annualcreditreport.com *after* I posted. I thought the deadline had
passed already. The original poster, however, is in Texas, so they're
already eligible.

> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: But by the time the original party
> refuses to pay the thousand dollars, gets placed with an agency (if
> that happens, which I doubt) we will be around to September already.

That's true too.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

Go to Next message: Aunty Spam's Net Patrol: "Last Laugh! Scamming the 419 Scammers"
Go to Previous message: Lesley K. McCullough: "Emergency Alerts: Coming to Your Cell Phone?"
May be in reply to: Danny Burstein: "Credit Reports, was: AT&T Customers Being Taken Over By AllTel"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page