TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: 866 383 0986

866 383 0986

Lisa Metcalf (lisammetcalf@hotmail.com)
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:50:27 +0100

http://massis.lcs.mit.edu/telecom-archives/TELECOM_Digest_Online2005-1/0596.html

I have visited the above site as I have just received a hangup
call from 866 383 0986. I find this quite strange as it's a toll free
US site, yet we live in England. There are few hits on Google related
to this. I of course tried to dial it and got the same "enter the
number you wish to monitor" as I'm originally from the states and
thought perhaps someone was trying to get ahold of me. I do use
ecommerce. Is it possible our phone number was sold on? I have no
idea why we would get this call.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Neither would I ... PAT]

Go to Next message: Jim Rusling: "Re: Don't Let Data Theft Happen to You"
Go to Previous message: News Wire: "News Corp. Forms Internet Division"
May be reply: Steve Sobol: "Re: 866 383 0986"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page