TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: ISP Hunting

Re: ISP Hunting

DevilsPGD (spamsucks@crazyhat.net)
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:34:02 -0600

In message <telecom24.279.3@telecom-digest.org> Julian Thomas
<jt@jt-mj.net> wrote:

> In <20050619061216.5CE9F1501A@massis.lcs.mit.edu>, on 06/19/05
> at 02:12 AM, was written:

>> I'm going to be just outside of Chicago (Skokie, if you must know) for an
>> unknown period of time and looking to find out what the cheapest way to
>> get internet access would be.

> Check out bamnet.net

200 minutes later it has cost me more then ISP.COM would cost me for
the entire month. I'll probably spend more then 200 minutes a day
online, so I think I'll go for an unlimited plan.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Go to Next message: panoptes@iquest.net: "Re: Cardholders Kept in Dark After Breach -- Washington Post"
Go to Previous message: DevilsPGD: "Re: Power Strips for Home Networks"
May be in reply to: DevilsPGD: "ISP Hunting"
TELECOM Digest: Home Page