TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Ping Between PC Through PABX

Re: Ping Between PC Through PABX

T. Sean Weintz (strap@hanh-ct.org)
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:19:20 -0400

Barry Margolin wrote:

> One of them has to run PPP server software, i.e. it has to act like
> the terminal server that an ISP has connected to its dialup modems.

> Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
> Arlington, MA

Exactly. In this case, assuming both are windows boxes, one of them
needs to be running RAS.

Go to Next message: Dave Garland: "Re: Ping Between PC Through PABX"
Go to Previous message: Dean M.: "Re: Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?"
May be in reply to: yuniarsetiawan@gmail.com: "Ping Between PC Through PABX"