TELECOM Digest OnLine - Sorted: Re: Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?

Re: Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?

Dean M. (cjmebox-telecomdigest@yahoo.com)
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:12:54 GMT

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:38:35 -0700, totojepast <totojepast@atlas.cz>
wrote:

> Would you recommend me Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com for Skype video
> calls?

I've tried both and found vSkype.com is *very* Beta still. Video4Skype
works ok for me, but experiences can vary.

> Is it possible to use these plug-ins when only one of the participants
> uses a webcam?

Yes (usually).

Go to Next message: T. Sean Weintz: "Re: Ping Between PC Through PABX"
Go to Previous message: Scott Dorsey: "Re: XO Communications"
May be in reply to: totojepast: "Which Video Plug-in For Skype? Video4Skype.com or vSkype.com?"